The Random Knitter, Crocheter, Spinner etc

I love knitting, crocheting and spinning.

Google
 

Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday 6th October 2006

Some more photos for you, the first of my Jaywalker Socks, the second has been put on hold until I have finished the SocknittersSAM.



I have reached the heel for the mystery socks for the SocknittersSAM, just waiting for the rest of the instructions. I have found getting the instruction piece by piece has made knitting these socks very quick.



I have also made progress on my Old Shale Socks, the alternative to the mystery sock, I just could not resist starting another pair, what is it about socks!




Some of the Podcasts I subscribe to:

iKnit to Cast-On





Knit with Pointy Sticks

Knitwit: Rantings of a Rabid Knitter @ http://autumnbreezedesigns.com/blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home