The Random Knitter, Crocheter, Spinner etc

I love knitting, crocheting and spinning.

Google
 

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday 24th October 2006


I have been distracted knitting these Xmas Cards in Shadow Knitting, I used some glittery thread I bought a few years ago from the market and did not use. They look like squares of stripy colours, until you turn them sideways.





























Then magically the pattern appears, I have mounted them on Silver Card, with silver envelopes.

2 Comments:

Blogger natalie said...

I love these...is there a pattern?

Monday, October 30, 2006 3:17:00 pm  
Blogger Random Knitter said...

Yes, In the new Knit Today Magazine Christmas Insert, Issue 3
Link: http://knit-today.co.uk/

Monday, October 30, 2006 5:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home