The Random Knitter, Crocheter, Spinner etc

I love knitting, crocheting and spinning.

Google
 

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Charity Knitting

I volunteered to do some knitting for a theatre production in Northampton called Knitwits and this is my creations:



3 red hats
















1 blue dog man
1 red dog man















I also knitted the Lilac Sock by Jeanie Townsend, which is absolutely beautiful:











Unfortunately I had the ball in my knitting bag and I didn't notice it running out, and as I only have two balls there is nowhere near enough. When I checked there was only 280 yds altogether, I have ordered some more yellow from the www.thenaturaldyestudio.com in a sock weight this time and so need to start again. But this is so pretty I don't want to frog it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home